FOES: Hamas Leaders Tried for War Crimes! - FRIENDS: Hungarian Philosemitism
Let's think not always of our FOES only, but also and more of our FRIENDS!
FRIENDS: TakeAPen introduces a new movement: NEW PHILOSEMITISM FORUM; and a new book:" Ki szereti a zsidokat? A magyar filoszemitizmus" - ("Who likes the Jews? Hungarian Philosemitism"). See more later here, and on the website: http://www.philosemitism.com
FOES: Da'esh and Hamas are parts of the same global terror threat. Hamas Leaders must be Tried for War Crimes! This TakeAPen petition, with 50,000 signatures, demands to prosecute Hamas leaders for their War Crimes: targeting Israeli civilians; using Gazan civilians including children as human shields.
Among the recent Signatures there are from USA, France, Canada, Spain and Germany, but also from India, Russia, South Korea, South Africa and... JOIN 50,000 and
SIGN our petition on http://takeapenglobal.com/ !
Our similar petition in 2009 (see in "Campaigns for Israel") was the first ever in the world, got 90,000 signatures, and is still on top of Google searches. This present TakeapenGlobal petition is #1 for its legal proficiency. Our first goal is to educate the world about Hamas War Crimes. ISIS-Daesh and Hamas are the same threat! PLEASE SIGN!
- Secretary-General Mr Ban Ki-Moon,
- The President of of United Nations Security Council, and
- Mrs. Fatou Bensouda, Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court
Subject: Hamas leaders must be tried for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity they have committed
Your Excellencies! We, the undersigned to this petition and millions more around the world, expect the UN’s decisive action against Hamas leaders’ flagrant war crimes and crimes against humanity. For many years now and in the present conflict too, Hamas leaders and their terrorist organization ruling the Gaza strip have consistently committed the major war crimes, as defined by International Law, of: indiscriminate fire at Israel’s civilian population; firing from within their own civilians, schools and hospitals. Hamas forced its civilians including children to stand on rooftops and other spots of great danger, using them as human shields – and You and the United Nations Security Council have not done all possible to stop or even condemn these war crimes.
We expect and demand that You take now as soon as possible all measures in your powers to try the Hamas leaders before the International Criminal Court for committing these major war crimes and crimes against humanity:
- Shooting thousands of rockets purposely and indiscriminately on civilian targets in Israel.
- Firing these rockets from within Palestinian civilian compounds such as schools, hospitals and residential buildings; using their own civilians as human shields, placing them deliberately into harm’s way, such as places susceptible to be targets of missiles.
- Hamas leaders bear the sole responsibility for this war and for the suffering on both side: Hamas fired 12,000 rockets into Israel as of today and refused any ceasefire.
- Hamas leaders embezzled aid money received for the humanitarian needs of Gaza’s population and used it for an enormous military build-up.
This petition is NOT at all against the people of Gaza, just the opposite: We want to help to free Palestinians and Israelis alike from Hamas oppression, from terror and War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity committed by Hamas daily.
Endre MOZES, chairman Take-A-Pen
& All the Undersigned* - / SIGN here / Registrate / Podpis / Itt ird alá /
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is the original website of Take-A-Pen which has been in air since 2001 For Truth on Israel. It educates with information and analyses about Israel and its region, about real chances of PEACE - and other genuine Scoops. We present less daily news now, less fast disappearing skin-deep sensations.
TakeAPen is your comprehensive Israel PR source. Have you seen our ABC Mini Encyclopedia? Do a Google search - for example, for "Palestinian Lies"; TakeAPen is Item 1 on pg.1 of 13,000,000 results, see at: http://www.takeapen.org/english/encyclopedia_E.html
An internal Search with "Apartheid" in Israel gives you: 68 results on our site.