Take-A-Pen's GAZA Letter-Writing Call
2008-12-28 - Last update: 2009-01-09
Experience teaches Israel that both real questions and Israel-hostile propaganda campaigns will arrive soon. Israel's right to self-defence in this active way, will be questioned again, even while the damage to uninvolved civilians is kept at the minimum. Questioned by many honest people and fair media, but questioned and attacked also by anti-Israel biased media, opportunistic politicians and unrealistic self-declared peace-activists; not to speak about hostile Arab propaganda and its satellites.(Not all Arab media are hostile; respected Egyptian and other Arab leaders and media blame Hamas for the tragedy. Mahmoud Abbas himself accused Hamas as being responsible for the violence. )
Let's write now our letters, defending Israel's right to actively defend its citizens!
Let's write Letters to Editors of our newspapers and TV stations, to VIP's, to our friends, Facebook and other circles!
For your covenience see a Sample Letters here and here- one letter was written by us and elaborates on one of our further Talking Points. You may of course copy and partly use it and use any other point.
Let's express and distribute these points:
- Israel, like all other nations, has a right for self-defence
- Israel tried all other options before the present defensive attack.
- Before the attack Israel offered again to live as good neighbors with the Palestinian people
- Hamas is a terror organization, and - following blindly world supremacy driven Iran's directives - brings tragedy onto its own people too
- Israel's Gaza Active Defense operation hits Hamas and other terrorist forces with surgical accuracy - Israel does everything possible and succeeds to keep civilian casualties at minimum.
- Is Israel's response proportionate? Against uncompromising terrorism, like against Osama Bin-Laden or against piracy in Europe's past - only the most resolute offensive can succeed.
- Israel continues even now the supply of humanitarian needs in the Gaza Strip (click here for article &picture).